The registration fee includes:
- admission to all scientific sessions
- admission to exhibition- and poster area
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Get-together reception, 19th June 2017
The registration fee does not include:
- Travel expenses
- MAA10 Gala Dinner, 20th June
- The ticket can be bought at the time of registration (found on registration page) or separately
Three Day Registration Fees
thru 31th March 2017
1th April 2017 – 31th May 2017
After 31th May
|In-training / nurse / student||280€||380€||450€|
One-Day Registration Fees
|In-training / nurse / student||180€|
A 100€ Guest Fee is assessed to register an adult (i.e., person age 18 or older) accompanying a registrant at the meeting. A youth guest (i.e., infant through 17 years of age) may be registered at no charge.
Delegates with accepted abstracts can register using early bird rate until 15th May 2017.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations done prior to 17th February 2017, 100% of the registration fee minus 50€ for administrative cost will be refunded.
Cancellations done prior to 9th April 2017, 50% of the registration fee minus 50€ for administrative cost will be refunded.
Cancellations done after 9th April 2017, no refund will be submitted.
Promotion over hotel reservations available until 05.06.2017. See also: Hotel Reservation
* * To qualify for Developing Country delegate rate, you must be a citizen of and reside in a country listed on the World Bank list of developing countries (low-income/lower-middle income). (You find the list under this link: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups).